Thread: Who has seen any deer lately?

Hybrid View

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who has seen any deer lately?

Been seeing a lot of deer lately. 2 in the front yard, 1 in the road the next house to ours, then one more 2 houses over, tried to take a pic and another car came rats. Why do they have to tease so much. At least I have been seeing them lately.
    How about you!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

a few weeks ago i was out spotting for elk and or any sign,i seen a bunch of does throgh out the day in the area i will be hunting.

Post Thanks / Like

I have about 10 or so deer that pass through my yard to get to the alfalfa field. I have some pics and video from last season. But I didn't put my Trail cam out yet. I'm getting ready to go on vacation. But I can get some new pics up in a few days. When it nears September, I'll see about 50-60 deer a day.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been out doing some scouting since last weekend. Saw a big doe in the CRP field and decided to put the stalk on her. She was about 150yds away when I saw her on my way to the creek bottom. I closed the distance to less than 50yds when I lost sight of her. I was hunkered down behind a clump of brush. I stood and turned to continue on my original path to the creek. When I did, she was at 15yds staring at me. Damn thing put the stalk on me. Lol. The next few nights, I took the video cam w me and got her on tape for a few minutes one night,then the next I was out taking pics of my groundblinds for Sharxfan when I kicked her and her two babies out of a thicket next to one of the blinds.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen LOTS of deer recently where I am in Upstate NY!! I'm planning on taking some pics soon!!! Come September ... I won't see any unless I watch a hunting show on TV!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

July 9th 6:00am...treated myself to a cup of coffee out on the backyard patio. Good buck, my guess around 4 yr. old, steps out of my woodsline w/ 2 mature doe. As soon as they all cleared the woodsline it was double time across the field into my neighbor's woods. Too quick for me to get a point count but rack was visible at 100yds,tall and wide. Coffee was good too.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!