Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has seen any deer lately?

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who has seen any deer lately?

Been seeing a lot of deer lately. 2 in the front yard, 1 in the road the next house to ours, then one more 2 houses over, tried to take a pic and another car came rats. Why do they have to tease so much. At least I have been seeing them lately.
    How about you!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

a few weeks ago i was out spotting for elk and or any sign,i seen a bunch of does throgh out the day in the area i will be hunting.

Post Thanks / Like

I have about 10 or so deer that pass through my yard to get to the alfalfa field. I have some pics and video from last season. But I didn't put my Trail cam out yet. I'm getting ready to go on vacation. But I can get some new pics up in a few days. When it nears September, I'll see about 50-60 deer a day.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been out doing some scouting since last weekend. Saw a big doe in the CRP field and decided to put the stalk on her. She was about 150yds away when I saw her on my way to the creek bottom. I closed the distance to less than 50yds when I lost sight of her. I was hunkered down behind a clump of brush. I stood and turned to continue on my original path to the creek. When I did, she was at 15yds staring at me. Damn thing put the stalk on me. Lol. The next few nights, I took the video cam w me and got her on tape for a few minutes one night,then the next I was out taking pics of my groundblinds for Sharxfan when I kicked her and her two babies out of a thicket next to one of the blinds.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen LOTS of deer recently where I am in Upstate NY!! I'm planning on taking some pics soon!!! Come September ... I won't see any unless I watch a hunting show on TV!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

July 9th 6:00am...treated myself to a cup of coffee out on the backyard patio. Good buck, my guess around 4 yr. old, steps out of my woodsline w/ 2 mature doe. As soon as they all cleared the woodsline it was double time across the field into my neighbor's woods. Too quick for me to get a point count but rack was visible at 100yds,tall and wide. Coffee was good too.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Been having a doe and fawn in my yard a couple mornings each week for the last month or so. I drive alot for work, so I see alot of deer in fields, etc. Higher numbers than usual this year, so it looks like it might be a good year around here. Not many bucks, but I hardly ever see any during the summer here. And not many coming out before dark when it's 102 degrees like today. lol
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Been having a doe and fawn in my yard a couple mornings each week for the last month or so. I drive alot for work, so I see alot of deer in fields, etc. Higher numbers than usual this year, so it looks like it might be a good year around here. Not many bucks, but I hardly ever see any during the summer here. And not many coming out before dark when it's 102 degrees like today. lol
    I'll stick with 82 degrees, like it was today.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

No deer.....

Post Thanks / Like

Now that the corn has come up I've been seeing more moving through my place. Nothing big, watching a three year old that will go mid 140's every evening when I feed the hounds. Big boys will be showing themselves soon.