Thread: another one bites the dust!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Default another one bites the dust!

yupper, the Cheetah strikes again. I was just out having a smoke and my Rottweiler starts flippin out. I put him in the house thinkin deer were in the neighbors garden again. I grabbed the flashlight and saw another coon by their bird feeder. Quite a bit bigger than last nights kill. Out comes the Cheetah and I sneak acroos the yard to the neighbors fence,using it as cover. I get to the corner of the fence and hit the light. Still there but no shot. He was between the feeder and a wooden stool used to hang them. Douse the light and wait,clicking on/off every 10-15 sec. Finally he moves, headed toward the bushes along the fence and pauses for a second while I'm coming to full draw. THWACK! A grunt,a growl,and a couple last breaths. Lying in a pool off blood, drained by a Slick Trick and a HT-2.

little did I know, the ol' man was standing at his kitchen sink,watching the whole thing out the window. He came to the door when he saw me with the light on the coon. He was very pleased and told me to just leave it lay there by the feeder so he could show his wife in the morning. Lol. Oh yeah, it was bout a 14yd shot, 18-ish lbs.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Wheres the photo's then.....

Post Thanks / Like

That's right Hawg, you know the rules.LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

How come your not using the Athens Accomplice 34!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    How come your not using the Athens Accomplice 34!
    I use em both. I shoot them both several times a day and I'll switch between the two for hunting deer also. They're both set a the samw DW,DL,# and use the same 26.75" Harvest Time HT-2's. Both have a 2 pin lighted sight set @ 25 and 35yds,also
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340