Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Archery has GREAT customer service!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Archery has GREAT customer service!!!

Well, I'm sure some of you followed the thread I had with all of the questions about my 2008 Martin Slayer Extreme bow with the CAT cams! This weekend it happened .. the limbs broke, splintered and cracked in numerous places. I did as some of you suggested and called Martin to see what could be done. Joel was understanding, well aware of the history of the limbs on this bow and it's somewhat common problems, and told me although my local pro shop is not a Martin dealer, he would get the limbs to the shop ASAP to get me back up and shooting this bow!!! As far as I'm concerned, Martin has gone above and beyond my expectations!! Well done Martin Archery for really standing behind their products!! A big Thank You to this forums members for steering me in the right direction to getting this bow taken care of. I do like this bow very much and was really disappointed that it did fail .... now I know that if you own a Martin, you're covered in the event such as this!!

Post Thanks / Like

Now you know why im a die hard martin fan,ive owned other bows but i always had a martin,you just cant beat there customer service.....

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    Now you know why im a die hard martin fan,ive owned other bows but i always had a martin,you just cant beat there customer service.....
    X2

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've never had a problem with their CS, and I am glad to see that it worked out for you, I suspected that Martin would take care of you. The original thread was locked by the time I read into it, so I would also like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the forum! Now maybe you have an idea as to why Martin fans are so loyal!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    I've never had a problem with their CS, and I am glad to see that it worked out for you, I suspected that Martin would take care of you. The original thread was locked by the time I read into it, so I would also like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the forum! Now maybe you have an idea as to why Martin fans are so loyal!
    Thanks for the welcome and YES I DO have a VERY good idea why Martin has the loyal consumers it does .... include me in that statistic!! I'm a believer!! I may have other bows from other companies like many others do, but I will ALWAYS have this Martin Bow in the stable regardless of it's short comings in the past!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Problems or not, I Am Proud To Be A Martin Owner.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    X2!! Amen to that!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NY_Bowhunter View Post
    X2!! Amen to that!!
    I have to make this motion as 100 % great post . I too will never give up myMartin Bow no matter what happens in my hunting life.

I too am a Very proud MARTIN OWNER ! ! ! !
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "
    http://ohiogreatarchers.freeforums.org/

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hit The X View Post
    I have to make this motion as 100 % great post . I too will never give up myMartin Bow no matter what happens in my hunting life.

I too am a Very proud MARTIN OWNER ! ! ! !
    Me Too! Me Too! yeah yeah what those guys said.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Last Year I had limb problems with my 2010 Firecat TR2,Martin had me up and shooting in 5 days. I also had a good Martin Dealer to work with.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.