Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little help, please.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't catch the offset guide rod bit. Sorry.
    Firecat 400

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    I didn't catch the offset guide rod bit. Sorry.
    Makes no difference. Like you said before the natural position is in the center of the bow.

Attachment 3342

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Here's a pic - note rod is down.
    How on earth do you get clearance on the cable post on the bottom cam with it like that?

WHOOPS!!! Don't look at the wall!!!!!
    Lol! Nothing wrong there.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Due to not having gorilla arms my post is about a inch from the string
    I wished I had that sort of clearance! My cat is just a shitter then...............

Over a year and no problems and now you'll have me up all night thinking about it now. Some friend you are....
    That's just the c... er kind of man I am lol!

Post Thanks / Like

actually i don't think it was the bow...i did get the cables back where they were before i messed with it. i usually ain't that smart but this time i did take some pics before tearing into it.

i really think i over-did it mowing and shooting the recurve over the weekend and it was just sore, tired muscles. also had a tick bite so maybe i'm coming down with tick fever.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosII View Post
    also had a tick bite so maybe i'm coming down with tick fever.
    What does a tick bite do to you exactly?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    What does a tick bite do to you exactly?
    Lyme Disease: Spread by the black-legged or deer tick, this disease is most common in the Northeast. Symptoms include a circular rash at the site of the tick bite, tiredness and neurological and facial muscular problems.
    Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever: Common to the Southeast, symptoms of the disease include sudden onset of fever, headache and muscle pain, followed by development of rash. The disease can be difficult to diagnose in the early stages, and without prompt and appropriate treatment it can be fatal.
    Ehrlichiosis: Common to the Southwest, this disease is spread by the lone star tick and is carried by dogs, cattle, sheep, goats, and horses. Symptoms include a fever and swollen lymph nodes.
    Babesiosis: This disease is carried by deer ticks and is found most often in the Northeast and upper Midwest. Symptoms include a nonproductive cough, headache and increasing malaise.
    Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis: HGA is increasingly recognized as an important and frequent cause of fever after tick bite in the upper Midwest, New England, parts of the mid-Atlantic states and northern California, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Other symptoms include headache and malaise.

2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool A.S, not so cool disease though....