Thread: Limbs Finally came in but.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Limbs Finally came in but.......

Well my limbs finally came in but the bow shop owner is a tool. I get put on the back burner so he can do 3 peoples strings. What the hell, my bow has been in in his shop 2 months. Man i cant wait to fire him as my bow guy. Hes really going to be mad when i tell him that i will no longer
    recommend his shop to anyone along with i wont be buying anything from him since hes over priced and thinks if u buy ur bow from him u should buy
    everything else from him also or u get the tude!
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't tell him off. You never want to burn bridges, you may need him some day. You can still tell all your friends though.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mln1963 View Post
    i wouldn't tell him off. You never want to burn bridges, you may need him some day. You can still tell all your friends though.
    x2

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigredhunter00 View Post
    I get put on the back burner so he can do 3 peoples strings.
    More $$$ from them?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, 3 paying customers that could walk out the door. You are are already committed. Sad but true.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Sad to say, but I agree with NOT telling him off. Never know when you might have to fall back on his services, even if you don't want to. I wouldn't hesitate to inform my friends about the bad service though. It's a shame so many business people just chase the dollar signs instead of providing good service to everyone. I know you have to make a profit, I'm in business myself, but you also have to keep your customer base happy.
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

well i wont be going back to him for nothing. Time to learn how to do it my self. Already got a few friends that can teach me the things i need to
    know. Also have another Martin dealer same distance opposite way from his place. Guy there is phenomnial and also does make strings. Hes a
    member of the same archery club i am and told me if i ever need anything, to just ask. So hes where ill go from now on.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you have another one to go to. My nearest Martin dealer is about an hour away, the next closest is 1 1/2 hours. That shop tends to push the Rytera line and steer people away from Martin. Must be more money to be made in Rytera bows. lol
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Glad to hear you have another one to go to. My nearest Martin dealer is about an hour away, the next closest is 1 1/2 hours. That shop tends to push the Rytera line and steer people away from Martin. Must be more money to be made in Rytera bows. lol
    In a sense, yes. Why? Martin has had some problems in the past with limb failures. the more time a shop has to spend fixing a bow, the less money they make. even if the limbs are warrantied. Besides that, if someone has a problem with a bow, they tend to not want to trust that brand/bow for a while. Although Rytera is a sister company, they havent been known for issues that Martin has. While selling a bow, the dealer makes about the same amount, no matter Rytera or Martin. 30% Markup around here, for every brand in my local shop

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Never know when you might have to fall back on his services, even if you don't want to.
    Yes. Don't burn them bridges, singe maybe...