Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cam Module Swap Out

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob29 View Post
    Going more to the trad side now anyway.
    Good old simple traditional archery.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep gonna start making my own bamboo and glass longbows. That way when I blow one up i'll have another in reserve!

Post Thanks / Like

Bad news...I learned from Martin that the metal cam module F6hl is no longer available. The $8.00 and change turned into a total of $12.45 due to $4.41 in shipping. Module they sent is what I already had...Plastic; $8.04 plus shipping. Postage on the envelope was $1.41 so I wonder where the other $3.00 comes from. Now I am waiting for a call back to get my R/A...return authorization. No one I spoke to could do that. The one that could was on the phone so I was given his voice mail. WoW...what an ordeal for a crappy piece of plastic. I know mistakes are made and everyone has been nice so far, but this all started w/ me emailing Martin to ask if the module was available. They said it was...to be fair they told me today that I could get one in 65%let off. But w/ my shoulders th HL is what I'm use to. Oh well!
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

con't.

Well I never got my call back so I called again. Ended up talking to Brandon who could not have been more helpful. Got the RA# and they will credit me when they receive the mod. Thank You Brandon.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!