Thread: Help any thoughts on my situation?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Help any thoughts on my situation?

My Martin Rytera Alien Nemisis Cam malfunctioned and blew up the bow while shooting a Easton XX78 Super Slam 2413 Superlight arrow.
    Part of the cam snapped out after putting about 200 shots threw it. I received this bow as a Christmas gift new and I understand there warranty is for original purchaser am I blank out of luck?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by giveittome54321 View Post
    My Martin Rytera Alien Nemisis Cam malfunctioned and blew up the bow while shooting a Easton XX78 Super Slam 2413 Superlight arrow.
    Part of the cam snapped out after putting about 200 shots threw it. I received this bow as a Christmas gift new and I understand there warranty is for original purchaser am I blank out of luck?
    I wouldn't think so. You received it as a gift and quite honestly, I think Martin is more concerned with keeping the customers happy rather than if you got it for a gift. As far as maybe the spine of the arrow being wrong or the weight being wrong, I don't know. I'm not a guru when it comes to that. I myself am rather new to archery and I'm NEW to Martin bows. I've had a problem that I'm sure everyone here knows about ..... one call to Martin and I'm being taken care of with a new set of limbs being shipped to my local Pro Shop to have my bow repaired. Don't worry. Martin has shown me that they really do stand behind their products and they do care about the customers satisfaction! Give Martin a call. 509.529.2554 ... you'll talk to Joel in Tech support. He's a GREAT guy and will get the ball rolling for you. He may ask that you bring the bow to your local archery shop whether they are a Martin dealer or not. I know this because I'm in a small town quite far from the nearest Martin dealer and Joel told me to just get the bow to the pro shop and have them call him. I think they just want a shop where someone that knows what they are doing repair your bow and check it out for further problems if any. Call Martin and keep us informed as many members here go out of their way to help others in need when they can.
    Last edited by NY_Bowhunter; 07-18-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand there warranty is for original purchaser
    Original owner.

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Your 2413s should not have been the problem
    Agree, nothing to do with it. Sounds like a manufacturing fault.

Btw, welcome to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't see how it being a gift would negate the warrenty, and if it did, have the original purchacer make the customer service contact. They will take care of your broken bow.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

ALL SAID I would not hesitate to contact martin, there cs is imo one of the best hands down ,joel is outstanding, and should be of great help to handel ur problem, and again welkies to the martin famliy
    Last edited by polaris754; 07-29-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks for your help an advice guys back up and shooting like a charm.
    It is already fixed Martin took care of it no questions asked!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Smarten up and martin up!

And that is another reason to SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP!
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent!

Post Thanks / Like

That's impressive. I had more trouble trying to get a cam module that ended up no longer available. Good for you and good for Martin.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!