Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking for cracked limbs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob29 View Post
    Back in the ol' days when dinosaurs were legitimate targets, I had a teardrop on my string let go. The only other time I've nearly pooped myself using a bow was when that module let go, limbs flinging flat, cable and string going everywhich way and a big noise.Not looking forward to anything like that happening any time soon.Hard to shoot when one eye is roaming all over the bow before the shot!:
    Sorry ... but that is the funniest thing I've read in awhile!!! Of course now I'll be looking at MY bow from top to bottom as I'm drawing back on a 12pt buck .... hell I may look backwards when I pull back now!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Its ok when you can laugh later. When you still want to cry six months later its not so good! Lucky I'm in the former!:

Post Thanks / Like

bigbob ...you do have a way w/ words. lol
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks cj. If there's one thing I learned in my wreched life its that if I dont find something humerous in the worst of my predicaments, then I would very soon be huddled in a corner rocking slowly with drool coming out of my mouth.That is in no way meant to be disrespectful to people with disabilities by the way.

Post Thanks / Like

.... so ... hold on ... I'm still dealing with this ..... drooling and hungover in a corner isn't normal??? ..... OMG ... I feel so ...... OOOOHHHHHHHH you said HUDDLED .... Whew!!!
    THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR WHEN I BECOME A STAFF SHOOTER!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NY_Bowhunter View Post
    .... so ... hold on ... I'm still dealing with this ..... drooling and hungover in a corner isn't normal??? ..... OMG ... I feel so ...... OOOOHHHHHHHH you said HUDDLED .... Whew!!!
    Heh Heh HEh