String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Its a bad day when!

HUTCH
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

and thats why i will not nor will i ever go on a plane...never ever ever ever will i fly.keep my legs on the ground

Post Thanks / Like

Default ...more on a personal level...

It's a bad day when you come home to discover the closet shelves have collapsed and stuff is everywhere. They have been up for 15 years but decided they had enough. So you re-install and go talk to the folks on the Martin Archery Forum. You hear a crash. Guess what, down again. Stop off at the local hardware store to buy new brackets the following day (last night after work), install when you get home on arguably the hottest day of the year and not even an hour later DOWN AGAIN! Lets' not forget I'm in facilities maintenance for a living and have a construction background. Well, I always buy extra when I am in a hardware store and around 9:00pm last night, yet another installation was complete. If they are collapsed again when I get home I will be convinced that either my wife is up to something or the house is possessed and I will put the house up for sale! Not sure what to do about my wife, ha,ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else?

cj
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

i herd wife's go for good money on the black market.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Well GD if the shelves are down and she has a guilty look about her, I'll be calling you for any contacts you may have on the Market...
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!