Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone been fried yet?????????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone been fried yet?????????

It was 91 degrees today, and by Friday it's supposed to hit 95 degrees here. Those are Gilmanton temperatures. I would imagine Concord will probably hit 100 or be very close. What's weird is that at night the temperature drops out, it's currently 65 degrees(it's almost 11:00pm)!!! This is something like what a desert does.

So Destroyer, how's winter going down there?

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

buddy the temp out here have been crazy.it is suposed to be in the 90's right now and its 70 out.i have had hard rain all weekend and more is coming.lowes in the 50's.i have had a few low 80's days but nothing too hot.its crazy right now...i dont get it.summer has not really hit here yet

Post Thanks / Like

Friggin' HOT in Ohio...92/93/95/95.M/T/W/TH Humid as all he%%. Night is a real relief, 78 and humid. The A/C is working overtime.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    buddy the temp out here have been crazy.it is suposed to be in the 90's right now and its 70 out.i have had hard rain all weekend and more is coming.lowes in the 50's.i have had a few low 80's days but nothing too hot.its crazy right now...i dont get it.summer has not really hit here yet
    Well, just come visit NH, where summer is in full swing. Not much rain, few thunderstorms, and lots of sun and heat. Oh, and unlike other years, not much humidity either.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

this is the 7 day forcast for my area

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the 10 day forecast for my area:http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNH0082

Post Thanks / Like

HOT HOT HOT.i am kind of glad im on the cool side.new baby+extrem heat+small window mount a/c unit for my house+unhappy wife/kids=me climbing the walls to get out..lol

Post Thanks / Like

Highs from 99-104 this week. Lowest low is 78. Yesterday was 102 at 4 pm. Nothing like walking out the door at 5:30 am and it's already 85 degrees out. Humidity is hovering around 50-60% all day. And it's not even August yet! lol
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Highs from 99-104 this week. Lowest low is 78. Yesterday was 102 at 4 pm. Nothing like walking out the door at 5:30 am and it's already 85 degrees out. Humidity is hovering around 50-60% all day. And it's not even August yet! lol
    Better you than me!LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool East Hartford, CT

We are doing just about the same as you AS, just a little bit south of you.

Weather-7-20-2011.jpg
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com