View Poll Results: Does the Ruger 10/22 have a slow semi-auto action? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it has a slow action.

1 11.11%
  • No, it definitely has a fast action.

8 88.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the Ruger 10/22 have a slow semi-auto action? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Post Thanks / Like

if I keep my ruger clean its plenty fast. The only thing that slows them down is being dirty, and causing jams. But thats my fault for not cleaning it, not the guns fault. Semi's are dirty dirty guns, but oh so fun. I bought mine years ago for a girlfriend to get interested in shooting. She gave me the boot, but there wasnt a chance in hell she was keeping that gun.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharxfan View Post
    I may have to break out the M&P15-22 and see how fast I can get it to fire. Hmm will have to wait though it is going to be 105 today.
    Yes, do that. I'd like to have something to compare to. Of course, getting fried while doing it isn't a great idea.LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    That isn't going to happen, at least not from a stock Ruger.
    Don't think it was the AK. Jerry can shoot 8 rounds from a very slicked up S&W double action revolver in about 1 second. He has a machine gun trigger finger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWSvjgNOJyo&NR=1
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    Don't think it was the AK. Jerry can shoot 8 rounds from a very slicked up S&W double action revolver in about 1 second. He has a machine gun trigger finger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWSvjgNOJyo&NR=1
    Now that was cool. I'd wouldn't want to go up against him, that's for sure.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Try this for speed and accuracy: