Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Groups

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    Not upset just concerned about how lately you have gone against the grind in your post like your trying to pick at peoples nerve's
    If you were concerned then you could have just pm'd me, not this rubbish. What other posts are you talking about? I've always been about the same here, never been a 'fanboy' by any means. That means I sometimes say things that could be anti Martin and if you or anyone else including the admins or Martin has a problem with it then they can discuss it or simply ban me.

t buts it's been awhile now and your still venting between the lines it seems
    Just be careful interpreting someones lines, you might get it wrong.

so maybe you need a little help............
    Again, very nice of you.
    Last edited by Destroyer; 07-27-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like everyone is shooting some pretty good groups. I'd say most of us shoot about the same sized groups. Several of you outshoot me apparently. I think mine is a lack of concentration. I hope we can keep this in the lighthearted, and friendly mood that it was intended. I was just curious about how well my fellow Martin friends shot. Thanks.
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is going way off the original topic, and is becoming unfriendly. Let's get back on the original topic, without the heat, or I will have no choice but to lock this thread(Sorry Ehunter).

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it would be better to delete it A.S and start again, I've certainly caused enough trouble.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont see any problem here.just two people hashing it out in the real world...or in the real net.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Maybe it would be better to delete it A.S and start again, I've certainly caused enough trouble.
    I'm not going to delete this thread. There is nothing wrong here, except it got too heated. This is a good thread, let's keep it going.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

My groups are not worthy of a photo,average 2 inch at 25 yards.Usually don't shoot farther than that right now.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    My groups are not worthy of a photo,average 2 inch at 25 yards.
    I think that is worthy, pretty good actually.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Destroyer,based on what I see here and other forums,I am lacking.But I am recovering from rotator cuff surgery and my shooting is suffering.Hope to get better.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    based on what I see here and other forums,I am lacking
    This is the problem, too many on forums state they shoot a lot better. If they are so good then get into tournament shooting and make use of their talent.