Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Groups

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at these groups i dont think you guys should own a bow.................Ah just kidding looks like my groups,i got a new glock f-16 target im breakin in this eveing ill take a pic to see how i do.

Post Thanks / Like

20 yards befor i broke my hand.and this is why i stoped shooting groups,arrows cost too much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    Looking at these groups i dont think you guys should own a bow.................Ah just kidding looks like my groups,i got a new glock f-16 target im breakin in this eveing ill take a pic to see how i do.
    Ok here's my 30yd groups,not the best but 102 outside didnt want to stay out to long.I wont be shooting anymore field tips into block target,way to hard to pull out, broad heads come out like butter.
    I used my muzzy mx3 practise head little low but not to bad.Might have to do some painting on it all black is hard to see need more color.Really like those new limbs seems bow is alot more quiet.....but this is on par for my 30yd groups now 40yds, well lets just say i hope i dont need to take that shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cjchasman View Post
    Hawg,
    We don't "need " proof but it will still be fun to see the pics. If you need aide to post pics let AS know. lol
    Hmmmm....What should I charge per photo??? I wonder.....
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Hmmmm....What should I charge per photo??? I wonder.....
    $1,000,000.00 euro's

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

So what are you guys actually averaging, and by averaging I mean at least 7 out of 10 and preferably 8 out of 10. Posting a photo is all fine and dandy but it proves nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    So what are you guys actually averaging, and by averaging I mean at least 7 out of 10 and preferably 8 out of 10. Posting a photo is all fine and dandy but it proves nothing.
    So if we shoot 7 out of ten or 8 out of 10 then post a photo's of it all it will mean nothing!!!so how are we suppost to prove something if a photo means nothing.Im picking up a little Anti Martin in your tone do you still have a chip on your shoulder.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Post Thanks / Like

i kind of get what your getting at.anyone cold shove arrows in a target,take a pic and say i shoot the tighest groups around.but the same stands true for saying an averge as well.thats why we just take it as it is and trust what people are posting.here this is my favorit group.what ya think.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

So if we shoot 7 out of ten or 8 out of 10 then post a photo's of it all it will mean nothing
    How can a photo prove your consistency? I could just as easy shoot a single 1" group at 20 yards and say it was 40. And I'm not asking you to prove anything just be to accurate and honest. If your shooting sub 3" groups with broaheads at 40 yards at least 7 out of 10 times that is fine too.

Im picking up a little Anti Martin in your tone do you still have a chip on your shoulder.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
    That is real nice, a little upset are you?

Post Thanks / Like

How can a photo prove your consistency? I could just as easy shoot a single 1" group at 20 yards and say it was 40. And I'm not asking you to prove anything just be to accurate and honest. If your shooting sub 3" groups with broaheads at 40 yards at least 7 out of 10 times that is fine too.

That is real nice, a little upset are you?
    Not upset just concerned about how lately you have gone against the grind in your post like your trying to pick at peoples nerve's ever since your limbs cracked on the shadowcat,now i can see getting a little bent buts it's been awhile now and your still venting between the lines it seems.Were here to have fun and help people out,so maybe you need a little help............