Thread: stabilizers?

Hybrid View

wrenches

Default stabilizers?

How's it goin eh? I was just wondering if anyone had input on what kind of stabilizer would be best for someone useing their bow for hunting?

wrenches

no one has an opinion? Come on.

cdfirefighter1

I use a simms s-coil stabilizer and really like it... but im sure there are many other great ones out there

mysnake12

I would have to agree with "cdfirefighter1"...but if you need more weight for balance, you can aslo pack under the sims s-coil a sims Enhancer 2000...or bag those two and go with a sims Modular stabilizer and build to weight for balance...they are all quite compact for hunting...I have also heard that Doinker makes some good products that are compact!

I personally chose not to put a stabilizer on my new bow, because it throughs the balance off...and heck, this new martin is calm in the hand on shots...so rather then kill the balance for shock absortion I am going completely without!!! Besides, I have plenty of other shock absortion by sims mounted on my bow anyways, not that I probably really needed them...but what the heck...they help a little bit in each there own way to make the bow smoother!!! Goodluck Hunting!!