Thread: Furious X Conversion Kit Question

mdbowhunter

Unhappy Furious X Conversion Kit Question

I ordered a Furious X Conversion Kit (#3041) from a Martin dealer in PA. It appears I received the wrong modules (see picture). What should be included in this kit? Are cables provided? I paid $149.99 for two modules and two sets of axles with hardware. If that's the going price, let me know. Just seems a bit extreme to me. I waited 2 1/2 weeks and received the wrong parts. Is there any way I could go through Martin directly and get this corrected? I REALLY would like to get this bow set-up. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    Attached Images Attached Images

stehawk

Quote Originally Posted by mdbowhunter
    I ordered a Furious X Conversion Kit (#3041) from a Martin dealer in PA. It appears I received the wrong modules (see picture). What should be included in this kit? Are cables provided? I paid $149.99 for two modules and two sets of axles with hardware. If that's the going price, let me know. Just seems a bit extreme to me. I waited 2 1/2 weeks and received the wrong parts. Is there any way I could go through Martin directly and get this corrected? I REALLY would like to get this bow set-up. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

#3041 is the Nitrous X conversion kit. Take it back to your dealer and make him get you the correct items you need. For whatever reason someone ordered the wrong items--- the dealer will have to call Martin and get a RA# (return authorization) and they will exchange the items. Martin will not ship to an individual and you'll have to go through a dealer. As price goes---- thats lower than the listed retail price that Martin lists. Lastly, there is absolutely no reason it would take 2 1/2 weeks to get this. It shouldn't take more than 1 week. Dealer must be draggging his feet. If you have a problem or can't get any help -- let me know--- I'll help you get this straighted out. I'm a Martin Pro Series dealer myself. Semper Fi, Steve.

shawkins@scrtc.com
    270-774-7470

mdbowhunter

Steve,
    Thanks! Should the 4 cables be included in the conversion kit?

Jerry,
    mdbowhunter

stehawk

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mdbowhunter
    Steve,
    Thanks! Should the 4 cables be included in the conversion kit?

Jerry,
    mdbowhunter

Yes, the 4 buzz cables should be in the kit also. Kit #3040 can be ordered without buzz cables but #3041 comes with the cables.

mdbowhunter

Steve,
    Really appreciate the info. Thanks again!

Jerry,
    mdbowhunter