Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOS Issues

Post Thanks / Like

you should post pics of your setup with the Sims... just saying
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

0704112117a.jpg

This is the sims on the bowtech equalizer, I took it off the exile and trimmed it down. But the sims will mount to a front stabilizer hole or rear all for the same price. I payed 40 including shipping on ebay brand new. so easy to mount a caveman could do it........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

sorry i attached the second picture on accident, shouldnt be there. dont know how to delete it. aparently cave men cant post pictures, but i can mount a string stop.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Ford, I've been contiplating the lower string suppressor. my exile only has a hole in the front of the riser, one of the earlier models i'm told. I'm not a big fan of mounting the suppressor that way. all the energy doesn't dissapate into the riser as efficiently but I'm not looking forward to buying these little peices of rubber all the time either. been lucky so far and they have been free from my shop but they won't be that way forever.
    2011 Exile/01 Panther
    Rage/Muzzy
    TruGlo
    Easton Arrows
    Blazer Vanes

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wick View Post
    all the energy doesn't dissapate into the riser as efficiently
    I don't think you want all of it to go into the riser, could be a real benefit.

Post Thanks / Like

the bowtech mounts in the back of the riser, so it looks cleaner and works well. But if I was still running the exile I think I would have used it still. I think it works better then the sos in noise reduction, and it doesnt break every 300 shots. I was so pissed to pay so much in shipping, I would have to replace it monthly. If there werent other options I was willing to just scrap the sos completely and hope they deer dont hear it coming.