Thread: Pantera specs

spot boy 68

Default Pantera specs

I love the specs on the new Martins and had a couple of questions on the Pantera...Does the bow have bearings in the idler and cam and does it have a stabilizer insert .....And why can't I get one in target colours????????/

Post Thanks / Like

See if I can help. There are bearings in both the cam and the idler if it's single cam. If you have on elike mine, with Nitrous cams then there are bearings in both cams.

NOW, why can't you get target colors? Good question. When I ordered my custom job they explained that it had something to do with a problem matching the colors on both pieces of the two-piece riser. I can't say that is so or not, but I ordered target limbs and may just have the riser powder coated.

Of course, after shooting this thing I may just get a set of camo limbs and make it a hunting bow. Then for 3D I'll order an S4 Magnum with Chameleon riser like I wanted in the first place.

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    See if I can help. There are bearings in both the cam and the idler if it's single cam. If you have on elike mine, with Nitrous cams then there are bearings in both cams.

NOW, why can't you get target colors? Good question. When I ordered my custom job they explained that it had something to do with a problem matching the colors on both pieces of the two-piece riser. I can't say that is so or not, but I ordered target limbs and may just have the riser powder coated.

Of course, after shooting this thing I may just get a set of camo limbs and make it a hunting bow. Then for 3D I'll order an S4 Magnum with Chameleon riser like I wanted in the first place.
    Yeah what he sais. I agree Bfisher how is your Pantera shooting? I love mine alot best bow I ever bought to date.