Thread: custom '07 pantera

rusty

Default custom '07 pantera

anyone out there have a '07 pantera with the optional magnum limbs and the furious x dual cams. whats it like?

Tim Z

Default Mee Too

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    anyone out there have a '07 pantera with the optional magnum limbs and the furious x dual cams. whats it like?
    I would like to know the specs also. Anyone?

smarpo

My understanding is you can get the nitrous but not the furious. I was told it has to do with the shorter ata, the furious is only available on the longer ata bows. It has something to do with the draw length not working out.

Tim Z

It shows that it is an option with the Mag limbs from the custom shop. I was just wondering what the specs would be. It is not listed on the site and I do not have access to ArcheryTalk to ask or do a search. If anyone finds it on AT it would be great if they could post it here also. Thanks in advance.

Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Can I give you a hint? As a shooter for Martin I ordered a Pantera/mag limbs and Furious X cams. I was informed that it doesn't work well as the drawlength will max out at 26". So I settled for the bow with C Nitrous X cams and mini-mods.

If you want the utmost then you might want the B Nitrous cams, if they'll build it. Mine works out pretty well as described with my 27" draw. Shooting 53# and 27" draw at 5 gr/lb it does 287 fps, which for ASA fits right where I want it. The A2A is 35 3/4" with a 6 7/8" brace height with Super Mag limbs.

The bow is super quiet and relatively shock free.

As for what the BOOK says about mag limbs and Furious cams? Mistakes have been known to be made.

Tim Z

Default thanks

Thanks for the info