Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 saber se draw length question

MRHAPPY

Default 2006 saber se draw length question

hi, i currently have 28 inch draw length mod in,its on post 2 ,how short will it go if i change to the 3rd peg and will it change anything like draw weight ,cam position etc? thank you (dyna cam)

Elk4me

If you have the 28" Dl mod on it F3 then the #1 post will make your Dl 27.5" If you put it on the #1 post then it will be 28.5" Dl.

MRHAPPY

i have the 28 inch mod in, and i put on #3 peg isnt that shorter to 27.5 ? woudlnt #1 peg be making longer?

Elk4me

I am only going by what is printed in my Owners manual!

MRHAPPY

thank you, but you wrote in your first post, #1 post for 27.5 and #1 post for 28.5 ?

Myk

2 is the even inches. 1 or 3 is shortening or lengthening by 1/2". 1 lengthens. 3 shortens.

MRHAPPY

thank you very much, also by changing the draw length on the post, does it change any positioning of the cam etc , i would think it shortens string etc and puts more pressure on limbs by shortening string to 27.5 on the 3 peg? i would think it would change something? just curious

Myk

It would change the cam position the same as shortening or lengthening the string would.

MRHAPPY

yes, but does it change anything i should worry about ? timing ,draw weight,etc? thanks for your help

MRHAPPY

i just looked i have the f4 mod on the bow, its a dyna cam, is it a 28 draw mod? confused now