Thread: When was the Bengal first made?

Hybrid View

Simpleman

Default When was the Bengal first made?

I baught a Bengal I believe in 1996, but the website only shows it back to 1997. Was it produced in 96?

I just have to say that this bow has held up like a champ. It still runs with the best of the newer bows. The finish is like it was when new. I like it as much as my Switchback, and maybe a little more.

R/Eric

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bangal...

Thanks for the kind words....

The bengal you purchased was more than likely a 97 model, it just so happened that your dealer had one in stock before the end of the year....

Hope this helps!

PUG

Simpleman

Thanks Pug!

After the holidays I plan on getting some newer accessories. Other than replacement strings and cables she has stayed pretty much the same setup.

R/Eric

Jdipietro

Default Sorry, I think you may be wrong

I shot a Deer with my Bengal during the 1995 Season... I would like to know exactly when it came out...does anyone know for sure...

I love my bow and have taken a couple deer with it...I want to get an updated version of it of course

Montey Jessey

Quote Originally Posted by Jdipietro

I love my bow and have taken a couple deer with it...I want to get an updated version of it of course
    I hear the '07 Bengal is quite the shooting machine and it retails at $399 which is just incredible in today's market.

mtshooter

Default 07 Bengal

The 07 Bengal is a shooting machine. You couldn't ask for a smoother draw, no jump and no vibration. I love my Bengal