Thread: 2006 Jaguar Magnum: Sight Window

Thorson

Default 2006 Jaguar Magnum: Sight Window

I have a 2006 Martin Jaguar Magnum. I have not been shooting long, and this is my first bow. I use it mostly for hunting, but for some 3D shooting as well.

In any case, I am currently using a TruGlo TruSite Extreme, and one of the biggest issues that I have had with the bow is the when the bow is sighted in the site ring is covered up quite a bit by the top and right side of the bow riser. I have installed a couple of other sights to see if the issue was specific to the TruGlo sight, but found that it was present with the others as well. Over the last few months I have been making slight changes to the bow in an attempt to correct this problem. These changes have included installing a new rest (TR Drop Zone), adjusting the peep sight, and installing a Sight Extender. I have even adjusted my anchor point, to no avail.

Have any of the Jaguar shooters out there experienced this same issue? Is there anything that I can do to adjust the sight so that the sight ring is totally visible within the sight window?

Thanks,

TM
    Last edited by Thorson; 04-20-2007 at 01:03 PM.

machster670

I have the same issue with my 2006 Orion