Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New bow update and one question

Post Thanks / Like

Default New bow update and one question

To all the complainers out there i will buy your martin bows. Needless to say that means my expirence has been awesome. The bow is around the two thousand arrow mark. I cant remember the last time i missed the kill zone. I have zero mechanical issues and i am loving life.

The only question i am going to ask is this. Who is the best to buy arrows from online? Needless to say i am wearing out the first dozen and i am thinking about a dozen or two more. I shoot gold tip xt hunter in 5575.

Thanks Vermonter
    Martin Bone Hunter
    Cobra Release
    Gold Tip Arrows
    Rage Broad Heads
    Scent Blocker Outerwear
    And don't forget the coffee

Post Thanks / Like

I know I am going toget hell for this but the way I go thru arrows I need to look for cheaper arrows . I go to Wal-mart and buy the Carbon Express cheapie arrows shoot them till they are just dead. But I still have my hunting arrows and also my Competition arrows set apart and go back to them every now and again so that they do not get so worn .

Thats the way I do it and I have been hunting and doing comps for 15 years now. Its never bothered my shots at all .

Let the bashing on me begin.
    Last edited by Hit The X; 08-01-2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Spelling was bad .
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "
    http://ohiogreatarchers.freeforums.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hit The X View Post
    I know I am going toget hell for this but the way I go thru arrows I need to look for cheaper arrows . I go to Wal-mart and buy the cx Cheapie arrows shoot them till they are just dead. But I still have my hunting arrors and also my Competition arrows set apart and go back to them every now and again so that they do not get so worn .

Thats the way i do it and i have been hunting and doing comps for 15 years now.

Let the bashing on me begin.
    You're not on AT, so you can forget about the bashing.
    I personally use Carbon Express Terminator Hunters from Walmart, and they are excellent. I'm not sure where the idea that Carbon Express arrows from Walmart are cheap, but just last year a dozen was $100.
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 08-01-2011 at 04:47 PM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vermonter View Post
    To all the complainers out there i will buy your martin bows. Needless to say that means my expirence has been awesome. The bow is around the two thousand arrow mark. I cant remember the last time i missed the kill zone. I have zero mechanical issues and i am loving life.

The only question i am going to ask is this. Who is the best to buy arrows from online? Needless to say i am wearing out the first dozen and i am thinking about a dozen or two more. I shoot gold tip xt hunter in 5575.

Thanks Vermonter
    I don't think there really is an actual best arrow, but Goldtip is excellent. The GT Expedition is a good value arrow, the XT that you're using is even better. If you're looking for a different brand, Carbon Express is another good choice. Their Terminator arrow is extremely nice.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Harvest Time Archery HT-2's. EXCELLENT! CS is outstanding like Martins.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Check out Harvest Time Archery Arrows. They are great arrows and you won't go broke buying them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok you guys missed my point

I am not switching arrows I am looking for the best place to buy them online. Sorry I must not have been clear.
    Martin Bone Hunter
    Cobra Release
    Gold Tip Arrows
    Rage Broad Heads
    Scent Blocker Outerwear
    And don't forget the coffee

Post Thanks / Like

I am not switching arrows I am looking for the best place to buy them online. Sorry I must not have been clear.
    Someone slap me for reading too fast. You were perfectly clear.
    Here's one good place: http://www.mountain-archery.com/moun...-09onedz1.aspx That arrow is the GT XT.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

To all the complainers out there i will buy your martin bows.
    Serious? I have a cracked limbed Shadowcat you can take off my hands for $600 TYD. Only method of payment I accept is Paypal as a gift.

Post Thanks / Like

Contact Jerry at Southshorearcherysupply. com. He is a great guy and a Arrow Jedi!.