Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bow update and one question

Post Thanks / Like

Visit bowproshop.com. I have purchased GTarrows from them and they have good prices.
    2010 Firecat TR1/MBG AMP 4-pin/Treelimb Quiver/6" Doinker Chubby/WB/ GT Ultralights
    2010 Quest Primal/MBG AMP 3-pin/Treelimb Quiver/3" Doinker Chubby/Trophey Taker/ GT Expeditions
    formerly = "Oncechance"

Post Thanks / Like

I have a great 2011 exile for you to expand your collection of martins pm me. I just bought gold tip velocity hunter shafts from little jons archery shop online. they only charge a 4 dollar handling and shipping fee which is cheap. All together 12 arrows for 57. They arent fletched or cut to length, but I'm working on that.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe try Sportsmans guide. The prices are pretty good and if you are part of the buyers club you get 10% off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    ..................Here's one good place: http://www.mountain-archery.com/moun...-09onedz1.aspx ...........
    That's the place I've been ordering my complete arrows and/or arrow building materials from for many years and can't recall ever having a problem with an order.
    Prior to fletching my own (in the not to distant past) I always liked the custom fletch options I could get from Mountain Archery.
    2009 Martin Bengal M2 Pro Cam w/factory STS & CCS.....66lbs, 29" DL, 422gr @ 272fps, Winners Choice string/cable, Trophy Taker drop-away Rest, Scott Release
    1996 Martin Firecat XRG Pro Series w/Ultra Sonic wheels.....69lbs, 29" DL, 465gr @ 245fps, w/fingers & Martin leather glove

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharxfan View Post
    Maybe try Sportsmans guide. The prices are pretty good and if you are part of the buyers club you get 10% off.
    X2 Another great place.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

X3 for sportsmansguide.com! They also recently started offering cut/wrap/insert services. I order from them quite alot, and with the discount, they can be less expensive than ebay. Besides, their CS and return policies are outstanding...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    Contact Jerry at Southshorearcherysupply. com. He is a great guy and a Arrow Jedi!.
    That is where I bought my GoldTips. Great guy and great service.
    Firecat 400