Thread: Help about bow!!!

Unregistered

Default Help about bow!!!

hello I am getting a Ted Nugent Ultimate Beast Compound Bow made by Martin but I can not seem to find any information about it on the internet can anyone help me thanks email me at bwinchester@grasshoppernet.com thanks.

stan dyer

Red face Ultimate Beast

I also have that bow. i have requested a manual from martin archery as of today. I purchaced it at a pawn shop for 170.
    the cams are 5x and its a XRG type bow.
    thats about all I can tell ya.:

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know anything about that particular bow. I checked Martin's website and got into older catalogs, but only back to 2001, and nothing was there that would help. Then I got into the Bow Cam Charts and there are tons of references to bow with the XRG designation, but nothing I can put a finger on.
    If you could post a picture mayb one of the other guys onhere could help. Of particular interest would be the cams. I'd be willing to bet that it's just an earlier Jaguar with good ole Ted's camo and namesake, but I could be wrong.

Stan, the 5X you are seeing on the cams is most likely the size of the drawlength module and not the size of the cam itself. Are there any other distinguishing marks or anything on the bow?

stan dyer

Default been gone a while

I will take some pictures and upload them soon .

as far as distuinguishing marks go. a wolf carved inthe wood above the arrow rest.

dbd870

They were not part of the regular line up and I believe they were made for one of the big box stores. I don't recall running across the info in any of Martin's online publications, past or present.