Thread: Shoot through on Shadowcat

lasse5214

Default Shoot through on Shadowcat

I want to rebuild my Shadowcat 2005 with elite limbs to shoot through system.
    What does it cost and were do i buy it.
    Can i please hear other peoples weiw on this system ?
    Best regards
    Lasse

Cyclops

Smile Shoot through on Shadowcat

Hi Lasse

The shoot through system on any double cam compound bow is a must in my opinion. The first conversion that I did on my old PSE XLR-900 was to convert it to a shoot through system. The shoot through system eliminates the natural tourque that is developed by the cable guard, as a result, this offers greater stability of the shooting platform as the energy of the bow is concentrated in a unilateral direction, ie in the direction of the target. The PLUS advantage of this is that the bow has no nateral vertical rotational torque. I have writen extensive articals on bow torque, bow rotation as well as the calculations thereof and I have found the X-Cam system from Martin Archery to be the finest to date.

As far as the costs are concerned...go down to your local pro-dealer and ask for a set of X-Mod for the Nitrous cam. They should not be more than $80. Remember that you will now need 4 bus cables instaad of 2

If you need additional information please contact me at info@martinarchery.co.za

Regards
    Cyclops

lasse5214

Thanks man
    I have just ordered x-modules and cables for my Shadowcat and just modules for my Magnum.
    Looking forward to mount it on. Hope i can do it myself.
    Bets regards
    Lasse