Thread: need help with installing c-33 grip on 2006 saber

MRHAPPY

Default need help with installing c-33 grip on 2006 saber

hi ,just recieved a c-33(thermal elite grip for my martin saber, came with two screws? looks like i only need one? two leather pieces, can't tell where or how they go onto the grip? under the wooden grips? help??

Elk4me

Take the leather pices and dry fit them to the riser find out which one goes where. then they fold around the front of the grip area and the back of the grip area, the press in the side plates and use what ever screw ya need to tighten the grips up! I put the small piece in the back of the riser and the longer piece on the front! If ya have a problem call me 406-297-0233. Here is mine on my Pantera:

MRHAPPY

yea, i finally figured it out, i put small one on back also, but i had a limbsaver on the front already so just left the other leather piece off, did you put locktite or anything on the screw? didnt seem like i could tighten screw very tight without stripping it maybe, thanks for your help!

MRHAPPY

wow , i like this grip alot better than the thermal grip that came on the saber, thanks alot , should i ad some type of glue to the screws in thegrip or the inside of the grip itself ?

Post Thanks / Like

No glue or loc-tite needed. Things aren't going to fall apart. Oh, good choice on the grip. It's my favorite on my Pantera, too. And on my P3 target bow.