Thread: Modules for a 92 Martin Bengal

hmedad1961

Default Modules for a 92 Martin Bengal

Hi,

I recently aqquired a 92 Martin Bengal Bow that has a 30 inch draw and am trying to locate 28 inch modules to replace the current ones. Anyone know where I can locate them?

Any help would be much appeciated.

Dan Taylor
    hmedad1961@hotmail.com

hmedad1961

Default Need 28" Modules for 1992 (or earlier) Martin Bengal Bow

Here is a picture of the bow. I am looking for 28" modules for the cams on a 92 Martin Bengal Bow (possibly a model Trueflite).

Any help (both in identifiying the cams or finding 28" modules) would be appreciated!

Hmedad1961

hmedad1961@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Not to put you off, but I'm not familar with those cams as I've only been shooting for Martin 4 years. I suggest you contact customer service and explain your problem. They may have modules for that particular cam. Or if you have a nearby dealer check with him.

hmedad1961

I have it at a local Martin dealer now and they suggested I take this route.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hmedad1961 View Post
    I have it at a local Martin dealer now and they suggested I take this route.

OK!!! It seems you aren't getting much satisfaction here. Try the General Archery forum on www.archerytalk.com See if you can PM either JoelC or PUG. These guys are customers service reps for Martin and spend a heap of time on archery talk.

BOWPRK

It is called the sonic wheel If you have not found a mod I might have a set would have to check had some of those at one time............