Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bengal cam problem

cowboysfan

Unhappy bengal cam problem

i recently bought a martin bengal bow when i got it home i noticed the cam ang ecentric had very rough edges on them and the plus the limbs had lines where they were laminated i talked to the dealer i bought it from and he said that he couldnt do anything about it so i called martin and they said it happens some times is this the normal responce from them ive bought martin bow s in the past and they were all perfect their responce kind of bothered me i didnt exspect that kind of response from them and kind of put a damper on me spending my earned cash on another bow and my brother and friend who had planned on buying one from them to has anybody else ever had this problem before

cdfirefighter1

I have always found martin customer service to be some ofthe best in the industry... I would call back and ask to speak with jake.. or joel.. they are the 2 people I have had to talk with at martin and they both have been top notch and very helpful. I would think they would steer you in the right direction...

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by cdfirefighter1 View Post
    I have always found martin customer service to be some ofthe best in the industry... I would call back and ask to speak with jake.. or joel.. they are the 2 people I have had to talk with at martin and they both have been top notch and very helpful. I would think they would steer you in the right direction...

I agree call jake or Joel 1-800-541-8902 they will take care of you! This is the 1st time I have herd about burr's on a M-Pro cam. I have had my Pantera since December 06 and havent had a singile problem yet! Let us know how you fair after talking to Jake or Joel!

eelriver

Thumbs up Martin Customer Service

I've owned Martin bows since 97' and they have never failed to answer any question or resolve any problem I've ever had.

cowboysfan

Default bengal cam

i have called and talked to martin and they said it happens sometime and to sand them down with sand paper

eelriver

Default How Sad

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfan View Post
    i have called and talked to martin and they said it happens sometime and to sand them down with sand paper
    I have to agree with you.... kind of a cheesy answer. You pay good money for what you believe to be a quality product and they give you a real lame answer. I see why you are unhappy and if I had gotten that answer I would be equally disatisfied. Sorry you got the answer you did...like I said I've always been treated well in the past. Last January purchased a new Bengal and I'll tell you it has been a good experience.

cowboysfan

Thumbs down bengal cam

i have also owned martin bows for along time but the response i got made me buy a mathews drenalin tro bad martin doesnt take care of their customers the way mathews does

smarpo

Not trying to start anything, but with the experience I've had with Martin this sounds like someone trying to justify spending what they did for a Mathews. I have had bad experience with a dealer in the past but not Martin themselves.

cowboysfan

Default bengal cam

im not trying to justify getting a mathews bow and my problem was the response from martin not the dealer im 44 years ol and have owned alot of new martin bows and this one and their response was not what i have come to espect from martin

smarpo

I didn't mean to make it sound like an attack, I live less than 50 miles from the Martin factory and have better than exellent service from them. Again sorry if you took this personal, I was just voiceing an opinion, and My opinion seldom matters[I'm married]