Thread: saber dyna cam f-4 mod problem

Hybrid View

MRHAPPY

Default saber dyna cam f-4 mod problem

have had this new 2006 bow about a month now and the draw mod kept getting loose(screws getting loose)kept tightening them, finally they won't tighten now, how do i get a new f-4(28 mod) do they have better ones than the plastic ones that comes with the bows?

Post Thanks / Like

Did you buy the bow from a dealer? If so then he should have modules to replace the stripped ones. Every bow is shipped with a complete set of modules.

So far as I know there is no other modules besides the plastic ones issued for the bow. If the screws keep working loose then maybe you have some other issue such as excess vibration. Or it's possible that they were over tightened in the first place.

Wish you well.

Elk4me

Thumbs up

I know I had a Aluminium F2 mod on my Saber last yr! So I bet you can contact your dealer and have him order one for you! I have a F5 I can send you for FREE till you can get a replacement one. If you want it you can have it. It will make your DL 30 " but if ya put it on Peg 3 peg will make it 29.5" DL if ya want . PM me your Address here or on AT or Email me: thegrt169@hotmail. I will get it out to you Tomorrrow or Sat . How ever fast you get me your info is as fast as I can mail it!

26"F-1 27" F-2 28"F-3 29"F-4 30" F-6 31" F-7
    SE Saber

Shoot String: 88
    Split String: 36"
    Last edited by Elk4me; 05-22-2007 at 05:45 PM.

Myk

You can order Martin F-mod bows either with the plastic module pack or with a single aluminum module.

An aluminum module should be available.

MRHAPPY

i have the f-4 mod for the saber, its the 28 inch mod in told, changed to the f-3 because the other stripped and using the number 1 pin making it 27.5 right? still want to get the aluminum mods, can i order through martin direct? price of them? thanks

Elk4me

Acording to the Martin charts the f3 mod on a 06 Saber is 28" on the #2 post.

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post

SE Saber
    26"F-1 27" F-2 28"F-3 29"F-4 30" F-6 31" F-7
    Shoot String: 88
    Split String: 36"
    This info is right off the Martin Website too show you! Your bow modle is a 2006 Saber with a Dynacam. Modle - M-82 on the cam charts!