Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bengal cam problem

cowboysfan

Default bengal cam

no problem i didnt take it as an attack im married to i was just very disappointed with the quality and the response from martin it was not what ive come to espect from them

Myk

I'm finding that hard to believe.
    I've told people on Archery Talk to sand the cams with sharp edges (because it's a lot faster than waiting for new cams, plus you know it will be fixed) and someone from Martin has ALWAYS come into the thread to say exchange them. I've never seen them suggest sanding.

Then the response you got made you buy a Mathews a day later? (Original post, 05-17-2007, 02:21 PM. Post saying you bought a Drenalin, 05-18-2007, 02:04 PM) Yeah right.
    If you think Mathews is going to treat you better you're in for a huge surprise. From what I understand they won't even talk to you other than tell you to go to a dealer.

cowboysfan

Default bengal cam

well i still have the emails if you would like me to send them to you just let me know you know what im 43 and have always been a martin fan and still am and for your reply mathews has already backed their product

LeEarl

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfan View Post
    well i still have the emails if you would like me to send them to you just let me know you know what im 43 and have always been a martin fan and still am and for your reply mathews has already backed their product
    I thought you said you were 44 in a post before? How did you loose a year
    Martin has ALWAYS backed their product very well...... I have never had any issues with service.

LeEarl

cowboysfan

Default age

i am 43 will be 44 this year i hit the wrong key when typing in my age you know what i love martin bows to just didnt like their response

cowboysfan

Thumbs up bengal

so i appolgise to all of you martin did stand behind the bow the parts to fix it are in transit

Post Thanks / Like

Clarify something for me if you will. You just bought a new Mathews and you had to have something done to it already? Like what may I ask? I would hope that if you had a problem with a $700 bow that they would back it.

cowboysfan

Default bengal

yup it had a stripped limb bolt i guess from what the dealer said at the factory they use air guns to put them together and it was a comon prob with some of the dremalin

Post Thanks / Like

yup it had a stripped limb bolt i guess from what the dealer said at the factory they use air guns to put them together and it was a comon prob with some of the dremalin
    Was it the bolt or the riser?

cowboysfan

Default both

it messed up the threads on the limb bolt and the riser