Thread: Martin Cheetah = Bunny's Predator

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Cheetah = Bunny's Predator

I went out a couple of months ago, just looking for rabbits and what not that were eating up my parent's garden.... Turns out they had 3 little bush rabbits running around. I decided I should try out my Cheetah w/ G5 SGHs on the little bastards. I not only hit a rabbit, but it snapped it's back leg clean off! I also smoked one at about 10 yards with a judo tip, and pretty much made a 3'' gaping hole right in it's side. I never knew these little small game broadheads could be so devastating! I look forward to thinning out the rabbit population all around town (town of 300 ppl) throughout the rest of summer!
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome! my Cheetah has been keeping the coon population under wraps. did you see my thread on the DIY small game heads? do a search in the tech forum(i think thats where it is)you can make about a dozen for the price of the G5 heads. maybe more.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

I have some ground hogs here I would like to do that to. If I didn't have so much yard work I would bust those little critters. My wife wants me to trap them but there's no sport in that I am so anxious I will shoot them with a field tip. They have started to bust up our back porch stair way and I have a sink hole in the back walk way. Our house is only a year old. These suckers have done some damage. I feel like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

A bump for Hawgs small game heads, I shot a few at my target they hit just where I am at 20 yds. They do penetrate but they also seem to have a ton of smack when they hit the tarted, so kind of like a modified judo tip. Havent shot any bunnies, I dont have a garden and live in town, kinda hard to explain that to a gamewarden. Any woodchucks around are gonna get it though.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

I am just praying that some of them venture out into the yard when I have the bow out firing practice arrows that would be so sweet.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

are ya going to make some wabbit stew.