Thread: My sons new bow. I'm a happy father!.

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default My sons new bow. I'm a happy father!.

I took my wife and son with me to Deer park, Washington to my local Archery Shop. It's about a 90 mile drive one way. The shop custom made a flemish string for my 1970's Browning cobra Recurve. While we were waiting for that bow being installed I also had my Rytera Nemesis tweaked to 60 pounds and I had them give it a thorough inspection and tune up for the upcoming September Mule deer hunt. I wanted to make sure all was well with her. I ended up buying a Scott Quick Shot release, Neet shooting glove, E.W Bateman and co. Bowstringer for the Recurve. While all of this was going on, I was watching my son checking out a Camo Genesis. The shop owner said " Shoot it!". He showed my son the Genesis and all the good stuff like anchoring, proper stance, Etc. About 5 minutes later my Son Gabriel was flinging Easton Arrows down range. Watching the grin from ear to ear after each shot got to me. I told him to pick a color out...he picked blue. Greg the shop owner set him up with 6 Easton arrow and I also bought him an arm guard and a matching blue Quiver. it's all set up for NASP. The same stuff they use in Competition. We'll be flinging arrows tomorrow!. Now I'm getting into shooting the Recurve. My son's previous bow was a Martin tiger. Today was a great day!.
    Attached Images Attached Images