Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatars

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    You shouldn't ask those questions SL.

Hutch
    AHHHH, it ain't so bad this time.

It's a nice Mulligan stew actually. That's the little pot too. The big box behind me has a whole hog in it.

It's about 7am in the pic. I had been up all night tending the hog and just started the stew. No sleep, plenty of adult beverages and lots of hickory smoke will do that to your eyes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    You shouldn't ask those questions SL.

Hutch
    Inquiring minds want to know
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

Proud to be your friend my friend SL and you too Hutch.

Around here ''Having a stew'' is kind of a community tradition. Churches, Volunteer Fire Depts and other orgs often do it as a fund raiser while family and friends do it just to get together to eat, drink and be merry. That pot (12 gal), it's big brother (30gal) and even that paddle have been used in this family for many decades. They are prized posessions that will be passed along. Througout this whole ''Stew'' at least 50/60 people came and went through the night and following day. Everybody brings something to add to the festivities even if it's just themselves. Nobody is turned away, friend, family or passer by and nobody goes away without a full belly and a doggie bag. It's just how we roll.

I know things are really gonna get fun when the notorious older than me gang shows up. The menu gets a little more adventurous with chittlins and rooster fries, coon and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever. Basicly, if it can't outrun them or a bullet it gets ett. Some of them are drinkin from mason jars and jugs too if you get my drift. I love hangin with the really old timers. They have better stories/lies and at 53 myself it's good training for when I hopefully get to join their ranks.

It's just a great time for all and something we all look forward to.

Ya'll come and hang out with some relativly civilized but real rednecks. We'll give you something to laugh about and someone to laugh with.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SkyChi View Post
    Proud to be your friend my friend SL and you too Hutch.

Around here ''Having a stew'' is kind of a community tradition. Churches, Volunteer Fire Depts and other orgs often do it as a fund raiser while family and friends do it just to get together to eat, drink and be merry. That pot (12 gal), it's big brother (30gal) and even that paddle have been used in this family for many decades. They are prized posessions that will be passed along. Througout this whole ''Stew'' at least 50/60 people came and went through the night and following day. Everybody brings something to add to the festivities even if it's just themselves. Nobody is turned away, friend, family or passer by and nobody goes away without a full belly and a doggie bag. It's just how we roll.

I know things are really gonna get fun when the notorious older than me gang shows up. The menu gets a little more adventurous with chittlins and rooster fries, coon and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever. Basicly, if it can't outrun them or a bullet it gets ett. Some of them are drinkin from mason jars and jugs too if you get my drift. I love hangin with the really old timers. They have better stories/lies and at 53 myself it's good training for when I hopefully get to join their ranks.

It's just a great time for all and something we all look forward to.

Ya'll come and hang out with some relativly civilized but real rednecks. We'll give you something to laugh about and someone to laugh with.

Well SkyChi it sounds like you have a good time there,thanks for the invite.

SL
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well SkyChi, stir-in the pot ain't so bad as long as you don't get cooked. Glad to have you aboard the martin team.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

While I appreciate the link and have read it, I have since gone through everything I can in ther admin control panel and there is no way for me to implement this. There are various levels of administrators so the decision to allow avatars has to come from somebody higher in the food chain than me.

Next in line might be JoelC at Martin archery, but don't tell him I told you so---please?

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default I was wondering about that. Found a nice pic I was gonna use :(

Quote Originally Posted by SkyChi View Post
    There's my answer.

Thanks
    I was wondering about that. Found a nice pic I was gonna use

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Hunter View Post
    I was wondering about that. Found a nice pic I was gonna use
    Me 2
    boar.jpg
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

You like mine? Ok I won't rub it in. LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com