Thread: need help with anchor point

MRHAPPY

Default need help with anchor point

hi again,as i gain knowledge on bow shooting also comes questions, hope someone can help, i use a hindsight II,(really like) i use kisser as anchor and touch my nose lightly also with string, my question is, if i move kisser up the string and re anchor would that make my shot placement lower ? or if i move kisser down closer to string loop and re anchor would i then be shooting higher at same target if nothing else changes? (this is only my second yr i will be shooting, i just like learning everything i can to do it correctly. any help will be appreciated
    Last edited by MRHAPPY; 05-28-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Tim Z

Default Let me try

If I understand you correctly and you do the following:

1. If you move the kisser button UP and move your peep UP and not resight in then your shots would be high.

2. If you move the kisser button DOWN and move your peep DOWN and not resight in, then your shots would be low.

Hope this helps.

MRHAPPY

i dont use a peep , i use a rear sight hindsight, and i wouldn't be moving it, just re anchor with kisser moving, so like you not moving peep and moving kisser up etc?

MRHAPPY

i would think if kisser was lower (shoot higher)? if still keeping nose lightly touching string and not change anything else? probably an easy answere but driving me nuts!! lol

Tim Z

Sorry I overlooked the type of sight you are using. I will have to do some research on this one. I have never used the hindsight and only have seen one once and that was when they first came out. Sorry I wasnt able to help.

Tim