Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 07 bengal let off

cowboysfan

Talking thanks

if your ever in nh look me up cowboys rule

cowboysfan

Default member

so how do you become a senior member if your ever in nh look me up and ill turn you on to some great hunting

cdfirefighter1

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfan View Post
    so how do you become a senior member if your ever in nh look me up and ill turn you on to some great hunting
    it goes by your post count...

Post Thanks / Like

New Hampshire? You gotta be kidding. I would have thought Texas. You should be a Patriots fan. Some people I just can't understand.

Thanks for the offer, but I doubt that I'll ever get that far north. Not only is my ardor for hunting ebbing as I get older, but so is my tolerance for colder weather. Pushing 60 now.

My other hobby is Scuba Diving and I don't even do that here in Pa. I'm retired and although not wealthy I can afford to travel a bit so I do about 6-8 trips south each year for diving. Usually the Caribbean, like Caymans, Bahamas, Roatan, Bonaire, Curacao, Cozumel, Mexican Riviera, Belize, and recently started going farther west like Fiji and Australia. Every once in a while I plop on down to Florida about 3 times a year.

These places go through a temperature change of about 15 degrees all year and water temps hover around 75 to 85 degrees. Easier on the bones.

Basically, if I'm not shooting a bow then I'm either on a trip or booking another one. Who has time to work? LOL.