Thread: Does this Martin Spot/Field Bow exist

Tim Z

Default Does this Martin Spot/Field Bow exist

OK, I have decided to go with a Martin when I get back to the states in 3 months. I am really confortable shooting the following Specs and was wondering what martin bows (Stock or custom) fit the specs. I would call Martin direct but I am 13 hours difference in time to Walla Walla.

BH: 7in
    ATA: 37-39
    #: 60 max
    DL: 27.5/28 depending on the bow

It doesnt need to be a speed demon, just some decent speed. I guess in otherwords, what is the closedt Martin bow to a Protec or Ultratec? Oh yea, I know the S4 is the flagship but I can not afford one.

Thanks in advance.

cowboysfan

Default specs

you can go to the martin web site and find what your looking for martinarchery.com their staff are very helpfull

Post Thanks / Like

You could always look in the classifieds at Archery Talk. For the specs you list an S4 with magnum limbs and Furious cams would fit the bill.

You just can't afford to FOOT the bill.

A P3 Elite/Furious fits right in there too. I have one and it's a shooter. Has some hand shock, but I don't worry about it. I don't grip my bow anyway so I don't feel it.

Whichever way you go, if you want the utmost accuracy and tunability then go with dual cams and the X system. Nitrous cams can work too. Not as smooth as the Furious, but you can achieve the same speed at a lower draw weight, which makes it feel smooth.

Tim Z

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info