Thread: Letoff modual question

Hybrid View

Nikon02

Default Letoff modual question

When I recieved my bow I got all of the moduals. I am shooting 30 inchs and want to see which letoff I have. I want to try 65% if it is not already set there. I currently have the f-7 modual in. and all of the other moduals i have with the bow are f- moduals with no repeat numbers. Any healp would be greatly appreciated.

BOWPRK

The 65% let off mod have a back slash after the letter markings like F7/ the mods you have are probably the high let off mods go in the main site theres a PDF you can look at in the wheel section that explanes it

Nikon02

I can not find it. Can you provide a link. i have the Mpro cam and cant find any pdfs relating to the moduals for it.

BOWPRK

Just click on the dyna cam it has a pdf that shows you how to tell the difference between the high let off an 65% mods

Nikon02

Where can i obtain the 65% letoff moduals? i seem to only have gotten the ones without the slacsh

Thanks for the info i was looking for a mpro pdf.

cdfirefighter1

the dealer you bought you bow from more then likely has some lying around if they are a martin dealer since most of the single cam bows take the same mods... if not they can get you one..