Thread: replacement limbs for older model hatfield

jmvargas

Default replacement limbs for older model hatfield

i posted this same question at archery talk but thought i might get a faster response here....i have an older model hatfield with the greyish laminated riser and limbs with the U-slot similar to the one in the martin lynx takedown...would the limbs on the present hatfields fit on this model?...if not how can i get extra limbs for this?....also when was this model made?....it has 42# limbs and the previous owner is the martin dealer in my country....many thanks for any reply...

Johnyjag

Default hey

i dont really know, but i would think it would, dose it have the two little ball bearin system? i had a take-down lynx loved it then sold it and wish i didnt i seen it the athere day at my buddies house he hooked it up, glued and clear coated rattle snake skin on the limbs an air brushed it in the style of the ted nugent gonzo man i couldnt believe it anyways ill see what i can find out if yea aready havin
    Last edited by Johnyjag; 06-11-2007 at 09:45 PM.

jmvargas

johnny...yes it has the 2 ball bearings but the limbs have the u-slot...i sure wish somebody from martin archery can give me an answer to this question...maybe the moderators can help or link me to somebody who can....thanks...

jmvargas

my hatfield has #9616 marked on both limbs and MHTD 9594 on the riser...it is also marked 42#@28".....would appreciate if ANYBODY CAN PLEASE tell me if the current hatfield limbs can fit this model.....also WHEN it was made if possible.....THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES!!

jmvargas

ttt....any replies please!!!