Thread: New here/ and looking for--

lowboy

Exclamation New here/ and looking for older bows

Hi I'm new here, just found this place. Will to get to what I'm looking for. I bought my first bow back in the late 80's it was a Martin Lynx Magnum if I remimber right it had 70#limbs 29"dl and it had those big tear drop cams. It was camo, black with grey and redish brown. Any ways I have been looking for one just like that, I have been checking ebay for one with no luck yet did find one but it was all black 50# 27"dl. It was the first bow I bought with my owen money and I hunted with it for several years, took my very first deer with it. So if anyone has or knows where I can get one just like this let me know. Even if it needs some work (strings cables).
    Last edited by lowboy; 06-17-2007 at 08:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you checked the classifieds on www.archerytalk.com?

lowboy

Yea I'm on AT every day. I havn't seen one yet but hope I can find one.

lowboy

I might have I just bought a M-41 Cougar Sped Flight for a good price. I'm still looking for a Lynx from the late 80's, and a (Uncle Ted) Gonzo Safari from the early 90's or maybe any other martin compound from say mid 80's to mid 90's. I told my brother-in-law if I didn't like my PSE X-Force so good I might sell it and just by a bunch of older bows, Its hard for me to have that much money tied up in one bow like the X-Force, I could sell it and buy probably 15 older bows that will kill a deer just as dead. So Stay tuned might have a X-Force for sale.