Thread: Help with Bengal Mod Set for M-Pro Cams

Archer-Andy

Default Help with Bengal Mod Set for M-Pro Cams

This question is for a friend of mine. He is considering buying a slightly used 07' Bengal already set up for 29" draw. His draw length is somewhere near 27.5" so he would need to change the module to fit him. This bow does not come with any other mods to change draw length. Here are a few questions we have: Is each module designed to change both draw length and letoff? Where is the best place to purchase a set of mods for this bow to allow him to change his draw length until it fits him properly? He wants to go with 80% letoff. What is a fair price for a set of these modules? I have no prior experience with Martin or module changes, but I think that this bow is well suited to his needs and price range. Thanks for all of your input and help in this matter. This is my first post here on the Tech Forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Any Martin dealer should have modules for it. If you don't have one nearby then you can contact Martin and get the whole set. They shouldn't cost more than about $20 for the set.

Did he get the bow from a private seller? The reason I ask is that unless someone messed up at the factory all Martin bows are shipped with the full module set for the respective cam. Maybe he can go back to that person to see if he has them.

Push comes to shove just call customer service.

Archer-Andy

Yes, this is a private seller. That is good to know that new bows come with the full set. I will have my friend ask the seller if he includes them. If not, then I am glad they are fairly inexpensive and easily obtainable from Martin. Thank you BFISHER for your quick reply.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Archer-Andy View Post
    Yes, this is a private seller. That is good to know that new bows come with the full set. I will have my friend ask the seller if he includes them. If not, then I am glad they are fairly inexpensive and easily obtainable from Martin. Thank you BFISHER for your quick reply.

You're quite welcome and may you have lots of fun shooting the Bengal.

Elk4me

Andy if you know another Martin shooter that shoots a Dynacam the mods are the same as for the Mpro cam as well. Let me check on the charts and see what mody your friend would need: F3 on the #2 post will make the DL 27.5"

Bengal M-85
    F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7
    25" 26" 27" 28" " 29" 30" Shoot String: 88"
    Split String: 33.5"