Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: out for a week or so

Post Thanks / Like

Back from the beach, and back to work........ Had fun with the family, turns out I'm not really a beach guy, had my fill within about 2 days. Turns out a pasty white boy from the hills of pennsylvania tends to burn pretty easy in the sun. While everyone was playing on the beach I was trying to figure out the best way to crack the pesky seagulls that kept circling us. oh well, my son had a great time, my wife got a good tan, and I didnt have to work, so I cant complain. Only downside to the whole thing is you cant shoot your bow at the beach, something about to many people around , someone might get hurt...........blah blah blah, is it october yet?
    Oh and its camping next year, no beach.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

definately camping. not as many people in the woods. of course, no bikinis there either. but being able to shoot your bow is more of a possibility.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340