Thread: idler wheel bearing spacers

Post Thanks / Like

Default idler wheel bearing spacers

does anyone know what size the idler wheel bearing spacers are,i dont want to take them off and go to ace then match them up,so if i can get a for sure size then i can make sure i dont get them too big or small,or should i just call martin c.s and see if they can send me new ones with E-clips,or can i even buy what i need at the hardware store?.i would rather replace them with new ones.or like what a few people have said is to just buy nylon thin spaces and stick them next to the worn out spacers.

and if i do just use use thin nylon spacers and it spreds the limb fork just a bit with that cause damage.i got my hunting trip comeing up and i dont want to break anything befor i leave or when im in the woods.plus i just bought new sights and i need to sight in soon,so i really need to get on the ball

Post Thanks / Like

If it's under warranty then call Martin I got my stuff from them amazingly fast.

Post Thanks / Like

i got it all fixed this morning,all crazy sounds are gone.took it apart and got washers and eclips,them bought some new spacers just incase.just used the washers and is oh so quiet.sighted intoday with the new sights.i have to say them truglow sighs are very bright.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    got washers and eclips,them bought some new spacers just incase
    Good idea to have a few spares. Where did you buy them from?

Post Thanks / Like

i have to say them truglow sighs are very bright.
    That's certainly the truth. Which model do you have?
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Good idea to have a few spares. Where did you buy them from?
    i went to ace hardware with my parts in hand,had a guy help me match them up.i got double everything for under 2.00.but nothing is a solid black,its white washers and spacers so im sure a shop would now if a guy fixed it him self.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    That's certainly the truth. Which model do you have?
    um this one.lol..i wanted the tooless,but i just needed some sights in a hurry so i got this..http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...30#showReviews

Post Thanks / Like

um this one.lol..i wanted the tooless,but i just needed some sights in a hurry so i got this..http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...30#showReviews

I got the same one, only it's the tooless model.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i went to ace hardware with my parts in hand,had a guy help me match them up.i got double everything for under 2.00.
    That is the way to do it. Not sure how much you would pay in a archery shop but then again some of the better ones might hand over some freebies, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    it's the tooless model.
    Any issue with things coming loose?