Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: shipping?

Post Thanks / Like

Might sound like an odd question but does anyone know if they are going to send the original 01 magnum limbs or have they upgraded since then and send a new style or something like that.
    To hawgenvy: I think next time that's what ill do. I want to start doing all of my own work like, serving, peep tying, d loop etc. To me if I do it right, its the satisfaction of knowing I, myself, did it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

That's why I have 2 of everything that is important, and needed. From flash lights to girl friends. My wife doesn't understand it.

Post Thanks / Like

lol, my girlfriend doesn't understand either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    That's why I have 2 of everything that is important, and needed. From flash lights to girl friends. My wife doesn't understand it.

Post Thanks / Like

Two of everything? I have one wife and I know what she has cost me over the last 35 years. No way would I could have afforded two of them. LOL. That would really have been throwing good money after bad.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya OP .... I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now for limbs for my bow. I still have time before the season starts here in NY, but I'm hoping to have this bow up and shooting WELL before the season so I don't head into the woods with another set of splintered and cracked limbs. Good luck on getting your limbs and welcome to the forum.

p.s.- ain't NO WAY I could afford two girlfriends!! I guess we know who has the $$$ here huh??? So .... about this bow you're getting me so I don't tell one girlfriend about the other girlfriend and keep them both from the wife ...................
    THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR WHEN I BECOME A STAFF SHOOTER!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

you need to relax u could be in the boat i was in......Wait over 2 months. They will come, be patient and be calm.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I can quit freaking out. I just got my bow back. Took three full days from order day!! But I do have a question to anyone that can help. The limbs are magnums with fusion cam. Martin Jaguar m-105. The original specs are ata 33.25 with a brace hight of 6.25. The brace hight is off by 1/16 of an inch but ata is off by .75 in. Is this because the newer limbs or is something out of wack

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sirfunkeybut View Post
    Ok, I can quit freaking out. I just got my bow back. Took three full days from order day!! But I do have a question to anyone that can help. The limbs are magnums with fusion cam. Martin Jaguar m-105. The original specs are ata 33.25 with a brace hight of 6.25. The brace hight is off by 1/16 of an inch but ata is off by .75 in. Is this because the newer limbs or is something out of wack
    put a few twists in the string to shorten ata. brace is fine
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Brace height will change if ATA is shortened. I wouldn't worry about the ATA at all if the draw weight is correct. Won't affect anything including speed. Don't worry be happy.....

Post Thanks / Like

well the old limbs were at 68 maxed out, and when i picked the bow up he said the poundage was 74 maxed out. So im not sure, i never mesured the specs prior to new limbs so maybe the string was nice and stretched and when he put the new limbs on he twisted the string up a little?

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Brace height will change if ATA is shortened. I wouldn't worry about the ATA at all if the draw weight is correct. Won't affect anything including speed. Don't worry be happy.....