Most of you will think I haven't learned much, some of you will think I will never know what you know but yet others will know exactly what I'm talking about. I would like to thank all of you on this forum. The pointers and methods I have picked up have been enlightening to say the least. I use to use a thing called a speed loop noc because I did not know how to teach my string how to roll my peep to the right spot. Just recently I have removed some of the kisser buttons I had used, guess what...I don't need them. Heck I did not even know how to tie in a peep the right way. The bow tuning methods have really sharpened up my shooting. Form issues are easier to work out. Cam lean, idler wheel lean, cam rotation etc. I have several bows and had set them up here and there, trying to do most of the work and solve most of the problems. Back then I didn't know sqwat. I don't know that much now except that I am confident I can set up my own bows correctly and if I need help, you all will be there. Thanks to you all...What a great forum.

I know there are others like me out there. I just thought I'd share the good feeling...lol

cj