Thread: Jerry Ratliff Of South Shore Archery Store (SSAS)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerry Ratliff Of South Shore Archery Store (SSAS)

I know some of you guys know Jerry or buy arrows from him so I thought I would mention this. I called Jerry today to see about getting some arrows (possibly Harvest Time) and he answered quickly as always. I told him I was ready to talk arrows and he said it would have to wait a few days. He then proceeded to tell me he was in the hospital recovering from a heart attack he had yesterday. He was quick about calling the paramedics and sounds like there was not much if any damage to the heart. He hopes to be back in the shop next week. I wish him a a speedy and complete recovery.
    Firecat 400

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    I know some of you guys know Jerry or buy arrows from him so I thought I would mention this. I called Jerry today to see about getting some arrows (possibly Harvest Time) and he answered quickly as always. I told him I was ready to talk arrows and he said it would have to wait a few days. He then proceeded to tell me he was in the hospital recovering from a heart attack he had yesterday. He was quick about calling the paramedics and sounds like there was not much if any damage to the heart. He hopes to be back in the shop next week. I wish him a a speedy and complete recovery.
    Thanks for giving the info Mark. We will be praying for him. He is the icon in arrows.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've done business with Jerry off and on for about 4 years. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his Family.
    Simon