Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reckon it would work?

Post Thanks / Like

yeah... I saw this when I was flipping through my sportsmans guide book too... and I was rather pissed off... because I thought about making this same thing like 8 years ago.... I think you could probably use it pretty accurately for most bows around the 15 yd mark... at least so you can just walk out into the field and know you aren't going to lose an arrow.... I wouldn't line it up, and go hunting by any means, but I think it would work as a great starting point, like many of you have stated! Can't remember the post though, but i do remember a guy that simply used a measurement from his arrow to the 20 yard pin, and it was dialed in real close a starting point as well... Today's bows shoot a hell of a lot flatter than ones of 20 years ago, so I am sure there will be more crap like this selling for outrageous prices in the future!
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide

Post Thanks / Like

My brother and I tried this idea years and years ago.
    We found some little pocket lazer pointers that fit perfectly inside the 2315 XX75's that we were shooting at the time.
    We were sure that this was going to make us rich and famous. Not to mention how much venison we would have in the locker...
    Yeah well...
    I do have a lot of food in the freezer but it sure ain't because of any electronic gadget.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    I do have a lot of food in the freezer but it sure ain't because of any electronic gadget.
    Yep, cant sell experience or skill in a electronic gadget. Do like my rangefinder though.