Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new 2011 firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Default new 2011 firecat 400

Just got new firecat 400 it didn't come with trg or SOS I thought that it was stock with them any one know he it does or not

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

there were MANY issues involved with the set up,so they started sending them out with cable rod/slide. Enjoy your FC w/o the headache
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

yep be happy it did not come with TRG or SOS.a few people stated they did not have issues with it,and after a short time they were haveing issues.TRG/SOS is just one of thouse trial and error things that have more error then trial.enjoy the bow as it sit and have a blast.AND WELCOM TO THE FORUM

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new bow!!!! As others have said, and from what I read about the TRG and SOS, you're MUCH better off with the slide setup. Enjoy the bow and shoot in good health.
    THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR WHEN I BECOME A STAFF SHOOTER!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default sweet

Thanks I was not sure if I should be Mad or not

Post Thanks / Like

Be Glad not Mad!!!!!
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It gets me going when things don't turn up as they should. Sometimes its a good thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default More Info?

Sorry to dig up an archive from last year, but what exaclty were/are the problems found with TRG and SOS? I have the 2011 FC400 and if there's potential problems with these systems, I'd like to learn more & perhaps look into replacing these systems on my bow.

Thanks for any help!!

Post Thanks / Like

Main problem was it was eating up cables like a fat kid and cake (sorry if any of you are fat kids and happen to really like cake). If you still have one on your bow, contact Joel and they will send you out a replacement rod/slide and STS
    2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sniperjohn View Post
    Sorry to dig up an archive from last year, but what exaclty were/are the problems found with TRG and SOS? I have the 2011 FC400 and if there's potential problems with these systems, I'd like to learn more & perhaps look into replacing these systems on my bow.

Thanks for any help!!
    if you have had you your bow for some time and have shot it many times with no cable ware then you are fine.the problem with the TRG was people where haveing ther cables torn up by the TRG after just a few shots,but not everyone has had this problem and many still use the TRG.