Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in 2012?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What would you like to see in 2012?

I would like to see the return of the Warthog or another 35" ATA bow, CCS, riser mounts for quivers, standard stabilizer bushing and the Shadowcat grip on more bows.
    Last edited by Destroyer; 08-14-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool I would like....

Bows with a liquid draw and release and arrows that impact exactly where I will them. Hope that isn't too much to ask?

Smarten Up and Martin Up
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just for starters I'd like so see Nitrous X cams with draw characteristics of the Cat/Nitro/Hybrix cams. The option of a wooden grip on most of the risers would be nice. Less emphasis on 32" bows.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Same with been said,like to see more 34" ATA,more grip options.Would also like to see a dual STS system.Would also like to see a rotating draw mod instead of individual draw mods.
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

The CCS for the Onza would be nice. Also a top spot for dual string stops.

Post Thanks / Like

Id like to see a new style ccs/Trg combination, solid riser vs.3 piece, maybe some new string options.... Hammerheas r a fine string, but it'd be cool to choose what color u want. And my last request, even tho it doesnt really matter to most, I'd love to see some nice looking Martin apparel .... I like to represent that I shoot a martin, and all there is out there for stylish apparel are some big names....
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

i would like the risers to have provisions for dual STS,id like to see a couple styles of custom wood grips,and a set of generic wood side plates to be included w bow along w the rubber grips. different camo options(predator,woodland camo), Barnesdale limbs(IMO,they seem to be quieter on all the bows ive shot with them on) standard on all Martins, all limbs reinforced with the ability to switch between single or dual cams w/o having to swap limbs. the option of any bowin the line up available w split or solid limbs. more riser designs that are as sexy as the Shadowcat.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see the return of Nitruos cams, and elite limbs.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Default bows

Like to see 38 ata with nitrous cams with shoot thru systen that looks as good as shadow cat dual sts that draws like butter with barnsdale limbs hope its not to much to ask for

Post Thanks / Like

This has got to be the most realistic group ever!!! Not one person has mentioned more speed!! That's awesome!! I too would like to see a smooth drawing bow with a 34"-35" ata and a changeable grip to accommodate more people in one bow. All too often you see people choosing another bow in the line up because of the feel of the grip. The bow has everything they want otherwise. I'm not familiar with all of the cams that Martin has had and the ups and downs of them, but I do like the CAT cams on my Slayer X. A more reliable limb design would be awesome!! I haven't shot my Slayer X with the new limbs yet, but I think Martin may be on the right track with the limb designs.
    THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR WHEN I BECOME A STAFF SHOOTER!!!!