Thread: have you seen this site

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default have you seen this site

have you seen this site its www.justpassnthrutv.com i was cruzing youtube and came across a vid of a slow motion shot with arrow breaking and it says at the end to visit this site to see the whole vid,but the site is down.do yall know if there is any marit tto the site.i want to watch the whole vid.it looks like it not going to end well for the guys hand.ouch

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

403-Access denied

it sucks,too. bloody,painful carnage sounds interesting. id like to see what NOT to do. lol
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    403-Access denied

it sucks,too. bloody,painful carnage sounds interesting. id like to see what NOT to do. lol
    for sure.it was like one of the vids that show how much an arrow flexes in slow mo after you release but the arrow had a fracture in it.

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen it and the tv shows. We use to chat on another Forum. Popular with us Fob users. Kenny is a nice guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    I've seen it and the tv shows. We use to chat on another Forum. Popular with us Fob users. Kenny is a nice guy.
    that is really good to know.i was wondering if it was another youtube sham thing.did you see the vid of the arrow breaking in slow motion,does i go through guys hand.?

Post Thanks / Like

The only one I'm familiar with, No. It scared the crap out of the guy doing the slow Mo test. I believe it was a new arrow too.

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    that is really good to know.i was wondering if it was another youtube sham thing.did you see the vid of the arrow breaking in slow motion,does i go through guys hand.?